American Spa Forums

Forums HomeForums Home    SearchSearch
Wanted Used Diamondtome/noncrystal microdermabrasion machine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rtague13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Wanted Used Diamondtome/noncrystal microdermabrasion machine Reply with quote

I am looking for a used Diamondtome Model DM5000 System. Or if you have noncrystal microdermabrasion systems. Please include the name, price, and any information that would be helpful. You can send the information to my email address: inky13_2000@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time and effort.

Rick Tague
3002 Langstone Drive
Rockford, Illinois 61109
bogumil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted Used Diamondtome/noncrystal microdermabrasion mac Reply with quote

rtague13 wrote:
I am looking for a used Diamondtome Model DM5000 System. Or if you have noncrystal microdermabrasion systems. Please include the name, price, and any information that would be helpful. You can send the information to my email address: inky13_2000@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time and effort.

Rick Tague
3002 Langstone Drive
Rockford, Illinois 61109

Coslux has a limited time special, where you can get a very powerful diamond microdermabrasion for only $3500. The machine is new and comes with a one year manufactures warranty. Please contact me for more information.

Bogumil
skinspaclinic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: DiamondTome for sale Reply with quote

I have a DiamondTome DM5000 for sale. Please call Abraham at 781-492-4148. The system is almost new.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    American Spa Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: