American Spa Forums

Forums HomeForums Home    SearchSearch
Looking to buy a visia by Canfield
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psev

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Looking to buy a visia by Canfield Reply with quote

Starting up new medi-spa, looking to buy a Visia.Please contact
suzannemc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
You definitely need to look at Beau Visage, Beau Visage is a client consultation system that uses SIAscopy that is clinically proven to visualise blood and melanin.

Beau Visage is fantastic to get your clients REBOOKING for treatments, a great to RETAIN your clients as well as allowing your staff RETAIL to your clients.

If you would like more information please take a look at our website, or please feel free to call us on 516.622.2363

www.astronclinica.com

Kind regards

Astron Clinica
happyaffirmations

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: skinmaster Reply with quote

Hi,
How you ever heard of the skinmaster machine. it is much more advanced thatn the diamond tone. I just had a baby and going to stay at home so I have one for sale. it has ultrasonic exfoliation used with an ultrasonic blade(the most powerful on the market) microcurrent for firming toning and lifting, red class two laser for hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. Even gets rd of broken capalaries.
I am asking 5,000. They sell new for 16,000.
Thanks,
happyafirmations@hotmail.com
alctemecula

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: visia Reply with quote

vqer

Last edited by alctemecula on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
alctemecula

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: visia Reply with quote

I have one for sale. E-mail me at (SOLD) for details. Leave a phone number and I will call you back.

Last edited by alctemecula on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
spaseller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Visia Camera Reply with quote

I have a like new Canfield Visia System for sale. Please contact me if interested.
spaseller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an almost new Canfield Visia System for sale. Comes with computer & software and is in excellent condition. Contact me at 785-628-7495, ext 12. or jklein@eaglecom.net.
jjhair

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Visia Canfieldsci Reply with quote

I have a Visia Machine for sale like new asking $6,500 in great shape, comes with a HP color printer, manual, CD it is ready to use will be a great asset for your business. Electric Facial Chair by Silhouet Light beige and white trim like new, Silhouette Steamer, and Silhouet Facial Machine all items are in very good shape. The items listed do not include shipping that will be a cost added to your total price, but I will be glad to assit you in setting up the items to be shipped. Some of the products that we have for sale. Therapeutic, Impruv, Avene, Cosmetix, Clinicals, Skin Medico, Kinerase, Skin Centicals, La Roche- Posey, Jan Martin, Jane Irdale Neova, and several samples. You may contact me by email janethaircare@yahoo.com or by cell 334-327-0989

Thank You

Last edited by jjhair on Mon May 12, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
jjhair

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Visia Machine for sale like new asking $6,500 in great shape, comes with a HP color printer, manual, CD it is ready to use will be a great asset for your business. Electric Facial Chair by Silhouet Light beige and white trim like new, Silhouette Steamer, and Silhouet Facial Machine all items are in very good shape. The items listed do not include shipping that will be a cost added to your total price, but I will be glad to assit you in setting up the items to be shipped. Some of the products that we have for sale. Therapeutic, Impruv, Avene, Cosmetix, Clinicals, Skin Medico, Kinerase, Skin Centicals, La Roche- Posey, Jan Martin, Jane Irdale Neova, and several samples. You may contact me by email janethaircare@yahoo.com or by cell 334-327-0989

Thank You

Last edited by jjhair on Tue May 27, 2008 12:01 am; edited 3 times in total
terrymcv

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking to buy a visia by Canfield Reply with quote

psev wrote:
Starting up new medi-spa, looking to buy a Visia.Please contact
Canfield Imaging system for sale

Visia-4 deluxe solution kit For Sale

consists of 17 flat-screen monitor, posing stool, high Visia cart w/std wire box, Visia outer , SW key, Dell computer, Wired SW & manual kit, Visia tool kit, Visia booth only, Visia-4c

Have photo's
Purchased July 2007
Make offer

Terry Mc Vittie
813-949-7397 PH
813-949-1191 FAX
terry2@tampabay.rr.com
www.equipment-exchange.net
jjhair

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color =red]hello![/color]

Last edited by jjhair on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
ghassan

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Canfield Visia System Reply with quote

Are you still interested in buying one? I am in Miami, Florida. We have the canfield system, mint condition, hardley used.

Ghassan Fahel, D.O.
1717 N. Bayshore Drive, #230
Miami, Florida 33132
Phone; 305 374 7011
strugglefish

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Visia Canfield or Reveal ? Reply with quote

Anybody have a used Canfield Visia or Reveal system for sale ?
agabriel77

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one. Like new. I'll sell it for 5K plus shipping if interested.
sha26

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: visa or beau visage sytem Reply with quote

i am lookig to buy the visia sytem or the beau visage with mole mate can anyone help me??
p.s i am in london so dont know how much it would cost to ship over ??but if someone is willing, I would be happy to do business
Post new topic   Reply to topic    American Spa Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: