American Spa Forums

Forums HomeForums Home    SearchSearch    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Arasys Perfector Systems For Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
torimcnamara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Arasys Perfector Systems For Sale Reply with quote

I currently have the newest Arasys Inch Loss Machine for sale as wells as the newest Nano non-surgical Facelift machine available for sale. They are FANTASTIC!! I've been in business for about a year and a half now and I have a ton of repeat clients. Sacraficing them out for $25,000.00!! They sell for a TON more! Low hours /all training manuals/ etc. Have to close shop due to illness. Please contact Tori @ 951-203-2417. Everything looks and works like new. Plus many extras.
jivama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: arasys Reply with quote

Hi Lori- do you still have machines for sale ?

Heather
marcedward

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy is the machine still for sale im mostly interested in the body machine how much is it? thanks marc edward
cynlee23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: arasys Reply with quote

jivama wrote:
Hi Lori- do you still have machines for sale ?

Heather

Hi Heather! My name is Cindy and I currently own and have the Arasys and Perfector for sale. Feel free to e-mail me at cynthialeetorres@yahoo.com
cynlee23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcedward wrote:
Very Happy is the machine still for sale im mostly interested in the body machine how much is it? thanks marc edward

Hello Marc! My name is Cindy and I currently have the Arasys and Perfector for sale. Feel free to e-mail me to cynthialeetorres@yahoo.com.
aliciagilbert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Still Available??? Reply with quote

Hi I live in San Diego and am really interested in purchasing a used Arasys. Please let me know if it is still availalbe bobandaliciag@cox.net

Thanks,
Alicia
arasysforsale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Arasys for sale 10,000 Reply with quote

Hello there,
I have two Arasys machines and would like to sell one. We were relocated to new state and just had a new baby. So, I don't have as much time to run a a full day spa. Have losts of extras ie.( 2 sets of new cables), plus can give you onsite training info. If you are interest please contact me.

My website is www.lemuriaspa.com
949 336-7733 (spa)
949 300-8342 cell
nailsandspa33

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Arasys Perfector for sale Reply with quote

I have a Arasys for sale... Works perfect
email me at nailsandspa33@yahoo.com
Thanks Cathy
gena

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Arasys for sale... Reply with quote

Must Sell!! Arasys III

Great working condition. Includes all accessories and marketing material.

Asking only $6750

Please contact me at gena.c@cox.net

Last edited by gena on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
tgrafix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Arasys III Reply with quote

I have an Arasys Inch Loss System for sale that is very low hours and in excellent condition and am accepting best offers. I have photos and it comes with all original items and manual.

Under 100 hours. Pristine condition. Contact me - tgrafix@gmail.com
tgrafix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Arasys III Reply with quote

I have an Arasys Inch Loss System for sale that is very low hours and in excellent condition and am accepting best offers. I have photos and it comes with all original items and manual.

PerfectYou

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Arasys Perfector for sale... Reply with quote

gena wrote:
I have a Nano Perfector and an Arasys for sale. Asking $22,500 for both. Marketing material, training and warranty included. Please contact me! Thanks!!

Gena 702-525-2314

Hi Gena,

For now we are just interested in purchasing a Perfector.
Please contact us at farach2@aol.com
PerfectYou

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Arasys III Reply with quote

tgrafix wrote:

How much are you asking for the Arasys ?
farach2@aol.com
Kisner

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

All you need is here:http://kisnersbarbersalon.com
cberezny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Arasys III For sale Reply with quote

I have an Arasys III Inch Loss System for sale... It has Low hours maybe 100... Excellent condition- all new plates too! email me clee2@me.com for more info
Post new topic   Reply to topic    American Spa Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: