American Spa Forums

Forums HomeForums Home    SearchSearch    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Salt Therapy (also know as halotherapy).

View previous topic :: View next topic  
curentec

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Salt Therapy (also know as halotherapy). Reply with quote

I created this topic to find out whether members of this community provide salt therapy (also know as halotherapy). Salt therapy is a well-established alternative medicine method for treatment of lung diseases. In Europe, this method dates back to the mid 19th century and is currently widely used. For the USA it is relatively new method and only now gaining popularity; it usually is combined with other modes of alternative medicine such as massage or needle therapy.

In order not to burden you with excessive information I would like to ask
you here whether you might be interested in employment of salt therapy in your business?

You can read more about salt therapy at my web page, you will find
there facility requirements, method descriptions and overall
information.

http://www.curentec.com

According to internet data, the average cost for clients in America (Canada, Mexico, etc) varies from 35 to 50USD per 45 minutesí session (usually client should complete the treatment course of 10 sessions). The cost of equipment is 1500 EUR plus therapeutic salt. Equipment does not require extra investments for the room decoration or any specific reconstruction.

Awaiting for you response whether you would like to learn more about salt therapy.

Sincerely,
Allan.
ryanrolls

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Salt Therapy (also know as halotherapy). Reply with quote

curentec wrote:
I created this topic to find out whether members of this community provide salt therapy (also know as halotherapy). Salt therapy is a well-established alternative medicine method for treatment of lung diseases. In Europe, this method dates back to the mid 19th century and is currently widely used. For the USA it is relatively new method and only now gaining popularity; it usually is combined with other modes of alternative medicine such as massage or needle therapy.

In order not to burden you with excessive information I would like to ask
you here whether you might be interested in employment of salt therapy in your business?

You can read more about salt therapy at my web page, you will find
there facility requirements, method descriptions and overall
information.

http://www.curentec.com

According to internet data, the average cost for clients in America (Canada, Mexico, etc) varies from 35 to 50USD per 45 minutesí session (usually client should complete the treatment course of 10 sessions). The cost of equipment is 1500 EUR plus therapeutic salt. Equipment does not require extra investments for the room decoration or any specific reconstruction.

Awaiting for you response whether you would like to learn more about salt therapy.

Sincerely,
Allan.

Thanks for the sharing Smile , you can became a part of spa/salon Industry especially for Georgia just get listed here Arrow http://spaandsalonadvertiser.com/ you also describe your services.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    American Spa Forum Index -> Medical Spas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: