To Peel or Not to Peel?
Choosing the best topical treatment based on your client's skin type
Monday, March 31st, 1:00pm EST (10:00am PST)
Melanie Timms, Product Educator, CBI Laboratories
Chemical peels are still the go-to modality for treating many types of skin conditions, including visible skin aging. But all peels are not created equal and no single peel is suitable for all clients. During this webinar, you will learn the importance of the client consultation; various peel treatment options and the science behind them, as well as their indications and contraindications and the importance of proper home care products.
What You'll Learn:
Who Should Attend:
- Gathering all the facts: the importance of the client consultation
- Assess the importance of tailoring specific chemical peels to address specific skin conditions
- Understand the science behind acid peels versus enzymatic peels
- Topical applications of peels and enzymes
- Learn about professional treatment options that will give your clients outstanding results
- Aestheticians/Medical Aestheticians
- Spa Owners
- Spa Directors and Managers
- Nurses and Medical Personnel
- Reception/Retail Staff
You need to be signed in to register for this webinar. If you are already a American Spa member, please sign in below. If you're not a member, simply register now for Free!
*Please note that if you have cookies support turned off in your browser, you will be prompted to login each time you attempt to access a members-only feature or page.
about the speaker
Melanie Timms has been a trusted industry expert for more than a decade and CBI's primary product educator for the past 8 years. She grew up in the salon industry, has an incredible passion for skincare, and an uncanny ability to bring the science behind CBIs excellent formulations to life in an exciting way that even the most seasoned skincare professionals find key to using our products with confidence