From Stem Cells to Advances in Peptides
Monday, August 11th, 1:00pm EST (10:00am PST)
Melanie Timms, Product Educator, CBI Laboratories
Discover how stem cells and advances in peptides are making an impact on the aesthetic industry. Many people have heard the buzz about "stem cells and peptides" but few understand their origins and application in skincare. This presentation will provide a detailed description and an insight into the activities, uses and future of these innovative new molecules.
What You'll Learn:
Who Should Attend:
- Understand the essential role of peptides and their nomenclature
- Compare the wide range of peptides and their differences
- Analyze the science behind the array of peptides and stem cells
- Distinguish how stem cell technology can be applied in treatments to replenish healthy skin cells
- Discover innovative new molecules used in skincare
- Aestheticians/Medical Aestheticians
- Spa Owners
- Spa Directors and Managers
- Nurses and Medical Personnel
- Reception/Retail Staff
You need to be signed in to register for this webinar. If you are already a American Spa member, please sign in below. If you're not a member, simply register now for Free!
*Please note that if you have cookies support turned off in your browser, you will be prompted to login each time you attempt to access a members-only feature or page.
about the speaker
Melanie Timms has been a trusted industry expert for more than a decade and CBI's primary product educator for the past 8 years. She grew up in the salon industry, has an incredible passion for skincare, and an uncanny ability to bring the science behind CBIs excellent formulations to life in an exciting way that even the most seasoned skincare professionals find key to using our products with confidence.